Meet Kim Scaravelli, Digital Strategist and Chief Bossypants
I’m on a mission to help nonprofits move forward online and accomplish great things.
In the Beginning
I founded Trust Communications in 2001. Back then, it was called E-Curriculum and the name says it all. I helped organizations adapt classroom training for online delivery. And the biggest worry my clients had was that the internet wouldn't catch on.
Well... the internet caught on! The online world kept growing and my little company grew with it.
I’m not a one-woman show anymore. I’ve built a small team of brilliant, creative folks who share my passion for online marketing and content design. Together, we help nonprofits think strategically about everything they do online.
Our client relationships run deep. Most often, we work with the same groups again and again, helping them push forward, try new things, and make the occasional tweak or pivot.
The online world evolves quickly. New trends and technologies are constantly appearing. And world events have been impactful – to say the least!
To survive and thrive, every nonprofit needs a strong online presence. We’re here to help!
A few FUN FACTS about me - Kim Scaravelli:
- I work from a tiny-home office in my backyard, so the morning commute is very short (and unaffected by Covid-19).
- My smelly old schnauzer comes to work with me. His name is Buster.
- I received the Women Leaders in the Digital Economy Award from Digital Nova Scotia.
- I'm also a 4-time nominee for the RBC Women of Influence Awards.
- The progress of women in business is important to me, and I served two terms on the National Advisory Committee of Women Business Enterprises Canada.
- I genuinely love my work (and my tiny-home office and my smelly schnauzer).
If you want more details, check out my LinkedIn profile.